ProjectWorks is highly experienced in the design and implementation of:
- Data and Switching centres
- Energy Centres for Data centres
- Distribution and Service centres
- Call centres
- Dealer stores
- Office Revamps and Fit-out
ProjectWorks have for the past 10 years successfully executed projects for MTN, MTN SP, St Augustine College, Mascom Botswana, Freeworld Coatings, Spoor and Fischer and South African Post Offices. ProjectWorks have seamlessly worked in multi-disciplinary teams and have successfully created joint ventures with other architectural and project management companies in order to meet the clients expectation & increased scope of work. ProjectWorks pride themselves on delivering the best quality that the industry can offer and will drive this relentlessly.
Value adding Data Centre Designs by ProjectWorks:
- ProjectWorks work closely with the end-user to ensure that the equipment layout functions optimally regarding cooling, heating and power requirements.
- ProjectWorks make it their mission to ensure that all relevant services required for Data Centres are well coordinated including access flooring versus ceiling layouts, cable and chilled water pipe reticulation.
- ProjectWorks have experience in the design and implementation of various Tier classifications of Data Centres and is currently in the process of obtaining a Tier IV classification for the Centurion Switching Centre.
- It is our mission to ensure that the client in the end receives a well engineered building that is build according to industry norms and that quality control is always applied.
- ProjectWorks with Mechanical and Electrical consultants have recently designed and built the first Tri-generation plant in Africa for MTN at the 14th Avenue Test Switch.
- ProjectWorks is also part of the design and implementation team building the first Heat Wheel installation in South Africa at the Centurion Switching centre.
ProjectWorks strive on technical challenges provided by new and innovative by Mechanical and Electrical designs. ProjectWorks have in the past audited existing Data/Switching Centres in Accra, Ghana; and in Kampala, Uganda and made recommendations for adherence to sound data centre designs to enable insurance cover.
Data Centre Projects since 2007
- MTN Remote Hub Roll-out
- 14th Avenue Test Switch
- Mascom Innovation Centre
- New Energy Centre Doornfontein
- Centurion Switching centre
- R155 000 000.00/Hub
- R320 000 000.00
- R150 000 000.00
- R 55 000 000.00
- R126 000 000.00